Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

While I was at work last night I got a whole new perspective as I had a chance to ponder some things I am thankful for.

I am thankful neither myself, my husband or any child of mine is addicted to crack.

I am thankful I do not have an overbearing and demanding mother than controls my every move.

I am thankful I don't have to carry a list of people who are not allowed anywhere near me everywhere I go.

I am thankful my husband has never thrown a television at me during an argument.

I am thankful I have never been traumatized to the point I can't take of my panties to have a baby. (I don't know the answer to the obvious question here.)

Most of all, I am thankful that after all that, because trust me, it's a lot to deal with in 12 hours, I still have my sanity.

No comments: